Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I've updated Raymon's progress. Sorry all!

My only excuse is that it would be the same thing, better.

But I must add a caveat: He is still doing physical therapy and seeing the new docs. And guess what. Yesterday the PT told him that he was doing better than he thought he was doing! He needs to give himself a break, after all, he has been through two surgeries in less than 7 months and at his age. My big guy has come so far and I am so proud of him.

Now the real healing has to take place. And the patience that come along with it. Um, that neither of us are very good at.

But it is sure time that we begin to reestablish our lives. It is so exciting to remake yourself, a clean slate so to speak. It's our eyes that have the clean slate, not anyone looking our way!

Dear friends, without your prayers this experience would have been unbearable. Your prayers and support pulled Raymon forward when he was not even aware of the need. With your help, I was the wife he found by his side, refreshed even if tired, supportive, even if concerned and just me when I really did not want to be.

I've said thanks before but hey, thanks again.

Call him, call me, let us know your lives again.

We love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment