Monday, April 15, 2013

Hospital Eve 4/15/13

With so much upheaval in Boston today, our thoughts and prayers are with those runners, bystanders and supporters injured. We pray that those touched in any way may find some measure of rest tonight.

--------------------------------
Tis the night before we go...

It all seems so anticlimactic. And yet there are still papers to sign, forms to fill out and talks to talk, and talk and talk.

Hearing from so many of you with cards and emails means so much.

The meds he must take before surgery have been making him lightheaded. Very congested too. Sunday two of our Christian brothers stuck out into the streets looking for him before services. It seems he decided to go home--without telling me. (Later he said that he did. Ummmm)

They walked me to our apartment searching hi and low, and no Raymon. As they turned to the elevator, who should they meet but dear dizzy Raymon.

Today has been a last fling downtown and subway riding.

Tomorrow is check-in and an overnight prep.

Wednesday is surgery.  

4 comments:

  1. As always, I am praying for you. I love you so much. I do not like life here on earth very much, but it is what it is until He calls us Home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK -- and so it begins. Just talked to Terry, and I will keep him posted since his computer is out of commission. He said he caught you on the way out to the hospital. I didn't try, figuring you had plenty on your mind. I will be glued here waiting for word(s) on what's happening. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Bozo2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust the check in and prep has gone without incident. I have resisted the urge to call you, hoping to see an updated post about Tuesday, but alas nothing new posted here. It's 5:35a here on the West Coast, and that probably means that things are getting underway, if not well underway in the Eastern Time Zone. I trust you will let us know ASAP how things went during surgery today. Love to you both. Bozo2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been praying and thinking of you both this week. Can't wait to hear more news. Love you so much and we'll continue praying. <3 shannon rae

    ReplyDelete